Electronic Reflections of Skidmore’s University Without Walls Program
We invite you to add your own narrative to the unique story of UWW by submitting memories and reflections of your UWW experience for inclusion in a virtual scrapbook that we are creating on this page. Tell us what the program was like for you and how it impacted your life. It’s a great way to honor UWW and help chronicle its rich and singular legacy, an integral part of Skidmore history.
Your recollection or portions of your recollection may be used in several ways:
- on Skidmore’s alumni page;
- in a booklet or as part of a presentation for guests at UWW’s Commencement celebration on May 21, 2011;
- in a future history of UWW or of Skidmore;
- as part of a College response to inquiries about UWW’s history or philosophy;
- in a retrospective exhibit on UWW that will be on display in the Scribner Library (May-August 2011).
It’s easy to contribute; just use the space below to share your thoughts about your UWW experience and then click submit. All contributions are welcome. Submissions must be received by May 1, 2011.