News and Announcements
Skidmore Alumni are on the move nation and worldwide! Here's a listing of news and announcements that SBN has received. If you have an item for the listing, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James McCarroll '95, recognized as an Outstanding Young Restructuring Lawyer by Turnabouts and Workouts magazine. Read More.
- New Media and Mobile Networks Researcher Laura Forlano ’95 cited in New York Times.
- Steve Angel '91 Named New Business Development Director for Boston-based Marketing Agency Conover Tuttle Pace.
- Ten New Media Alumni Gather for SBN-NYC Inaugural Gold Dinner
- David Levine '91, Senior Vice President of real estate financing firm PNC ARCS, and SBN-San Francisco Panelist, Featured in Scope Monthly.
- Mark Josephson '94 President of Seevast Making Waves in Internet Advertising World
- Shep Murray's '93 vineyard vines® Among Entrepreneur.com's Hot 500 list of America's Fastest Growing Businesses
- Darren Herman '04 Closes $25M Investment Deal with NBC and Others for In-game Ad Network (IGA)
- Jon Oakes '94 Launches Cruxy 1.0 Media Marketplace
- Chris Young '96 and Maria Klink '97 Lead Klipmart Through Acquisition by DoubleClick, Inc.
- Steve Rosenbaum '83, Founder of Magnify Networks, Closes Series A Investment Round; New York Angels And NextStage Capital Invest $1.2 Million In Video Channel Creator