- March 5th –Persons of Distinction Celebration Planning. The planning group for this event will meet on February 10th to finalize plans. We will need to act quickly after that meeting to get out the announcement of the event. We will keep you updated.
- Lunch Gatherings: are set for the following days, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., in the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall Test Kitchen:
- Tuesday, February 4th
- Tuesday, March 4th
- Tuesday, April 15th
- Ujima Fashion Show
Saturday, February 1, 2014
I wasn’t able to find information about the location and time online. I will send out that information later today.
- A Celebration of the Life and Work of David Yergan (1959 – 2013)
Saturday, February 8, 2014, 1:00 p.m. (Please arrive by 12:45 p.m.)
Reception to follow in the JKB Theater Lobby
RSVP to Alumni Affairs and College Events by January 30, 580-5610
- Mountaintop by Katori Hall
Sunday, February 9, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
Capital Repertory Theater
Connect with Eunice to see if tickets are still available
- Black and Latino Men: Monday, Feb. 17th at 6 pm for the dinner, film screening of “American Promise” and discussion. We have a group of folks working on this and will send additional information closer to the event.
- Sunday, September 8, 2013
7th Annual Students of Color Welcome Reception (faculty and staff welcome at reception)
Murray-Aikins Banquet Hall Lobby.
During the reception, we encourage faculty and staff to network and connect with our first-year students of color. After the reception, new and returning students will join one another for a dinner in which they will share their experiences at Skidmore, strategies for success, and campus resources.
- Welcome and Welcome Back Dinner for Black Faculty and Staff (immediately following the Orientation Student of Color reception)
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
RSVP to me (Rochelle) by Wednesday, September 4th
- Tuesdays: September 17, October 15, November 19, and December 17
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Test Kitchen, Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
- Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Reception with President and Marie Glotzbach
- Wednesday, December, 2013
Giving Thanks Reception with Students
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Murray-Aikins Dinging Hall 2nd Floor
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS
Skidmore College · 815 North Broadway · Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
© 2006 Skidmore College