INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- Which first-year chemistry course should I choose?
Find the 100-level chemistry course that is right for you.
- Course Descriptions
Descriptions of all courses offered in the department and links to course home pages.
- Major and Minor Requirements
- Suggested Course Sequences for Majors
Suggested four-year course schedules for majoring in chemistry or chemistry with biochemistry concentration.
- Lab Safety Guidelines for Students
You must understand and agree to abide by these guidelines before beginning work in a chemistry lab course.
- Capstone Research
Learn about the capstone research requirement and find out how to begin a research project.
- Department Student Representatives
Find out who your department representatives are and how to contact them.
- Student Accomplishments
Learn about the accomplishments of current and former chemistry students.
- Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC)
For students interested in medical, dental, or veterinary graduate programs.
- Environmental Studies at Skidmore
- Neuroscience at Skidmore
- The American Chemical Society