All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
The 5 Browns presented by SaratogaArtsFest
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Skidmore College and SaratogaArtsFest are teaming up to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Paris premiere of Igor Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring, with the world premiere of a new arrangement for five pianos. The performance, by The 5 Browns-a group of five siblings hailed for their piano virtuosity-will feature the complete Rite of Spring and will also include classical pieces from works such as The Planets by Gustav Holst and Islamey by Mily Balakirev.
Tickets: $125 orchestra seating, $75 Balcony seating
Discounted tickets available with the 2013 Saratoga ARTSPASS Orchestra seats with PASS: $50 Balcony seats with PASS: $20
To obtain an ARTSPASS and more information visit: http://www.saratogaartsfest.org/
Attendance Info: -->
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.