All events for January 5, 2013
2:00 PM - Women's Basketball vs. William Smith
4:00 PM - Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
4:00 PM - Men's Basketball vs. HobartTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for January 17, 2013
- An Evening of Transitions & Transformations (Juniors and Seniors only)
2:00 PM - Discovery Communications Tour - NYC (Juniors and Seniors Only)
6:45 PM - Career Transition & Transformation NYC 2013To view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for January 24, 2013
- Internship For Credit Deadline
5:30 PM - Career Development Survival Series: Making Time for Your Senior Job Search
7:00 PM - Saratoga Springs School Board MeetingTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for January 26, 2013
2:00 PM - Women's Basketball vs. Union
4:00 PM - Men's Basketball vs. Union
6:00 PM - Opening Reception for the Tang spring exhibitionsTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for January 29, 2013
11:00 AM - ESL and international writing discussion
5:30 PM - Technology Tuesdays-InDesign
6:00 PM - Bard College Master of Arts in Teaching Program: Meet the MAT EventTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for January 31, 2013
5:30 PM - Health Professions Panel & Reception
6:00 PM - Skidmore in Paris Interest Meeting
7:00 PM - "Government By and For The People"
7:00 PM - Lucy Goes GlobalTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
Wall Street Tour at J.P. Morgan in NYC (Juniors and Seniors Only)
Location: New York City
Open to campus community only.
Registration for juniors and seniors ONLY Registration cap: 25
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. They have been helping their clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Their business has been built upon the core principle of putting clients’ interests first. * Tour JP Morgan's Equity Trading floor with a class of 1989 Skidmore alumnus * Learn about careers in finance and how to put your liberal arts degree to work on Wall Street
(NOTE: participants are responsible for their own travel) JP Morgan will provide pizza)
Attendance Info: Sign up in My CDC Account https://skidmorecollege-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php/pid034525? under Events, Workshops. Please make sure your profile is updated so that you can view this event.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.