Jacob Perlow Series Event: "Howard Fishman: No Further Instructions"
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 8:00 PM
Critically acclaimed singer, guitarist, composer and bandleader, Howard Fishman, due to his exuberant, spontaneous, and unvarnished music, has become a favorite of audiences and critics alike. "No Further Instructions" is a multimedia song cycle centered around the musicianís true-life adventures in rural Romania with his childhood friend (and New York Times travel journalist/photographer) Michael Benanav. The project combines original music, historical memoir, storytelling and compelling photography to essay their exploits together as well as their experiences as American Jews in far-flung Eastern Europe. Presented by the Office of the Dean of Special Programs. $8 adults, $5 seniors/Skidmore community, FREE for students and children
Zankel Box Office
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.