Drastic Measures and The Chosen
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 8:00 PM
Skidmore's own a cappella group Drastic Measures presents The Chosen, a song and dance group from Uganda composed of six children, ages 7-13, sponsored by the AIDS Orphan Education Trust. This is a benefit concert for AEOT, an independent grassroots organization seeking to empower communities to care and provide for children living in Uganda who have been made vulnerable as a result of the HIV/AIDS crisis.
Zankel Box Office
Attendance Info: Tickets: $5 suggested donation
Tickets will be available for reservation on September 5th at:
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.