Dia de los Muertos
Location: Case Center: Intercultural Lounge
Time: 8:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Members will learn about the Day of the Dead, a celebration that is popular in many Latin American countries. There will be Mexican food from El Mexicano Restaurant, a PowerPoint presentation, an edible skull-making activity, and a vigil.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.