"Facets" by Terry Adkins' Lone Wolf Recital Corps
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This immersive performance will feature Terry Adkins' Lone Wolf Recital Corps in collaboration with Skidmore students. Combining sound, video, light, costume, and spoken word, "Facets" will expand on Adkins' current solo exhibition at the Tang as part of the artist's ongoing quest to reinsert the legacies of unheralded figures into the panorama of history. A performance unit with revolving membership of multidisciplinary artists and musicians, the Lone Wolf Recital Corps was founded by Adkins in 1986 and has performed widely, including the Institute of Contemporary Art, London, American Academy in Rome, New World Symphony in Miami, and MOMA PS1, New York. "Facets" will be followed by a student performance at the Tang inspired by Adkins' work from 9 to 11pm.
Attendance Info: Attendance info: fee and open to the public. Reserve tickets at:
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.