Glens Falls Symphony The Poetry of Music
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 8:00 PM
The ELM Chamber Music Residency presents the world premiere of Composer Ezra Laderman's Canto V, set to the poetry of former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky--a tour de force for orchestra and solo voices. Also on the program: Vivaldi's The Four Seasons (Autumn, Winter) and Vaughan William's the Lark Ascending.
Pre-concert talk at 7pm.
Zankel Box Office
Attendance Info: Tickets: $20 adults, $15 seniors, FREE for students and children
Tickets are on sale September 5th
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.