All events for November 8, 2012
5:30 PM - Above (and Beyond) the Couch; How and Why We Live with Art
7:00 PM - "Facets" by Terry Adkins' Lone Wolf Recital Corps
9:00 PM - Performances inspired by Terry AdkinsTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for November 17, 2012
2:00 PM - Beatlemore Skidmania 2012: Beatles 50
8:00 PM - William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
5:30 PM - Skidmore Brass EnsemblesTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for November 29, 2012
5:00 PM - Workshop: Learn to Vogue
7:00 PM - Workshop: Learn to Vogue
8:00 PM - Skidmore Concert Band
8:00 PM - William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"To view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
Location: Janet Kinghorn Bernhard Theater: Mainstage
Time: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Doug Seldin, Guest Director
"The course of true love never did run smooth." Mortals, mechanicals, fairies and enchanted lovers combine to fill this Shakespearean favorite with humor, magic and erotic love. Four lovelorn young people encounter quarrelsome fairy royalty in magical woods. Add to this a troupe of travelling amateur actors and a bit of fairy dust and the result is cosmically comic, playful, and dark.
November 16-18 & November 29-December 2
All performances at 8 p.m., except Sunday matinees only at 2 p.m.
Skidmore Theater Department
Attendance Info: For reservations, contact the Skidmore Theater Box Office at 518-580-5439 or email email@example.com
Tickets: $8 for Students/Skidmore Community Members/Senior Citizens $12 for General Admission
Group rates are available for 10 or more. For group sales, contact Kathy Mendenhall, 518-580-5431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.