All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Blackboard : Assignment Tool
Location: Harder Hall: 110
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Open to faculty/staff only
Using the Assignment Tool with the Grade Center, gives instructors a way to organize and track individual or group student work by providing a digital format for instructors to give instructions and/or assignment materials to students who can then submit their coursework through Blackboard. When an assignment is created, it automatically generates its own column in the grade center where instructors can download submitted assignments and provide grades and feedback to the students. In this workshop, you will learn: How to create assignments View the assignment in the grade center and make edits View the assignment submission process from the studentís view Grade and give feedback to students assignments View the grading history Show the different grading options and how to clear a studentís attempt If time allows, quickly look at SafeAssign
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.