All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
The New Energy Economy Forum
Location: Palamountain Hall: Gannett Lobby, Gannett Auditorium, PMH 202, PMH 303, Emerson Auditorium, Bolton 280
Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
With speakers, panelists, and informational tables and a career networking session for students, this will be an event to help connect and educate students, faculty, staff, and regional community members about what is happening and what is possible when it comes to clean energy solutions. Many of the speakers and panelists will be from our region, some will be alumni of Skidmore College who work in this field in other states.
This will be an event that will highlight the new energy economy, and will include panels on the following topics: business & energy efficiency, business & innovation, transportation alternatives, homeowner solutions, Skidmore's progress, and policy around wind, solar, and hydrofracking.
Please join us for an informative event which can help us in advancing the new energy economy here in our area!Sponsor:
Sustainable Skidmore, Focus the Nation
Attendance Info: Please register here: http://www.wix.com/focusskidmore/skidmoreneef#!registration
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.