All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Carnival of the Animals
Location: Dance Center: Dance Theater
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join Saratoga City Ballet Company as we explore the world of ballet beginning with Pas de Quatre, first performed in 1845 by the premiere ballerinas of the era, Grahn, Grisi, Cerrito, and Taglioni, followed by a contemporary piece choreographed by SCB alumna and up and coming choreographer Christy Williams.
Then join us as lions, frogs, elephants, and more abound in the whimsical menagerie that is Carnival of the Animals. Described by the composer Saint-Saens as a "Grand Zoological Fantasy", this piece is sure to entertain and delight audiences of all ages.
Julie P. Gedalecia
Attendance Info: Parking is available in the Sports Center lots. Additional parking can be found near the Tang Museum.
There is no food or drink allowed in the theater. Video taping and photographs are strictly prohibited.
Adult $19 Student/Senior $16 Child 10 and under $13
Tickets are general admission may be ordered through Brown Paper Tickets or at the door. http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/238177
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.