There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
SUNY Albany School of Public Health Open House/Information Session
Location: George Education Center, East Campus One University Place, Rensselaer, NY
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
These information sessions will provide students the opportunity to meet with faculty, staff and students and explore the field of public health, whether they are interested in community health or laboratory research. Students may earn an MPH, MPH/MSW, MS, PhD or DrPH in biomedical sciences, biostatistics, environmental health sciences, epidemiology, health policy and management or social behavior and community health, as well as a masterís international (MI) degree, which provides students the opportunity to incorporate Peace Corps volunteer service into the MPH degree.
Attendance Info: To register use this link: http://www.albany.edu/sph/admissions.php.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.