All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies: Heyman Center Online Information Session
Location: Online Information Session
Time: 6:00 PM
Speaker: Naomi Levine
Discusses 40 individual Non-credit courses, certificate programs and a master in science in fundraising and grantmaking. It is conducted by Naomi Levine, who led NYU's Development efforts for 25 years during which $25 billion dollars was raised. The Heyman Center provides the education one needs today to be an effective fundraiser and grantmaker. Fundraising is now more than "just selling cookies for the girls scouts," it is a difficult and demanding profession that requires education in many subjects, such as planned giving, the art of the ask, grantmaking, technology, and social media—to mention just a few.
New York University; Heyman Center
Attendance Info: The information session is free and open to all. To register or for more information, please send your first and last name and e-mail address to Joseph Alfano at email@example.com.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.