There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Saratoga Hospital and Skidmore College Present: Summer Medical Mission to Zambia
Location: Palamountain Hall: Davis Auditorium
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Jackie Hassfurther, RN & Anita Young, RN from Saratoga Hospital
Come learn about the many opportunities open to Registered Professional Nurses!
The first hour of this program will be a presentation by Jackie Hassfurther, RN and Anita Young, RN from Saratoga Hospital. They will discuss their summer medical mission trip to Zambia and discuss nursing as a potential career option. The last half hour of the event will be a small reception in the Class of 1967 Lobby in Palamountain. If you are considering nursing as a career, interested in the medical professions in general, or curious about medical mission trips, this program is for you.Sponsor:
Career Development Center
Attendance Info: Please contact Shannon Rodriguez at email@example.com with any questions. No advanced preparation is required.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.