There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Ralph Lauren Corporation Summer Internship application deadline in My CDC Account
Time: 11:55 PM
Open to campus community only.
10-week corporate internship program provides students with a hand-on rotational experience within two specific business and/or corporate functions: buying, communications, finance, human resources, information technology, international, marketing, merchandising, planning, production, public relations, sales/account management, sourcing/logistics. After a successful completion of the program, full time entry-level offers will be extended to top candidates
Career Development Center
Attendance Info: Sign in to My CDC Account at https://skidmorecollege-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php/pid953806? to register to be considered for preselected interviews on-campus on February 28, 2013!
To be eligible for the Ralph Lauren Corporate Internship Program, applicants must: *Attend college full-time in the US and be entering their senior year *Be Authorized to work in the US *Have a minimum 3.0 GPA *Show a demonstrated interest in the retail industry and a passion for the Ralph Lauren brand.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.