All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
An Evening with the Ballets Russes: Ballet and Orchestra, Featuring Stravinsky's Firebird, Debussy's Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun and Chopin's Les Sylphides
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 8:00 PM
A performance of three famous ballets from Diaghilev's Ballets Russes, the evening will include Les Sylphides (Fokine/Chopin); L'Apres Midi d'un Faune (Nijinsky/Debussy); and Firebird (Limoli after Fokine/Stravinsky). The ballets will be staged by Denise Warner Limoli and performed by Skidmore ballet and modern dancers. Anthony G. Holland will conduct the Skidmore Orchestra.
Production designed by Denise Warner Limoli; Sets by Garett Wilson; Costumes by Kim Vanyo; Lighting by Shawn DuBois Also: Walton, Prokofiev and a movement from Mozart's Piano Concerto in A major with student concerto competition winner Lauren Soong.
$8 adults, $5 seniors/Skidmore community, free for students and children
Zankel Box Office
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.