There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Summer Funded Internships Mandatory Info Session
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: ELM room 117
Time: 12:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Penny Loretto & Megan Jackson
Come learn about our various Funded Internship Programs, who's eligible, and how to apply. Students who do not attend a Mandatory Orientation session will be unable to access the list of funded internships being offered through The Career Development Center for Summer 2013.
Career Development Center
Attendance Info: All students must attend one Funded Internship Orientation to be eligible to apply for funded internships listed through The Career Development Center.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.