There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Winter Open House
Location: BGIA: 36 W. 44th St, Suite 1011, New York City
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
We are seeking students interested in pursing careers in environmental leadership, policy, sustainability and business to attend our Winter Open House in Manhattan on February 7. Bard's Graduate Programs in Sustainability offer masters degrees for aspiring environmental leaders. Our graduates are leading the way toward a just, sustainable, and prosperous future. Here is some more information about our various programs.
Bard's Center for Environmental Policy graduate programs in environmental policy and climate science and policy combine an intensive course of study with hands-on experience in preparation for environmental careers in nonprofit organizations, government and the private sector. We emphasize methods of critical inquiry and provide you with the practical knowledge to understand the legal, political, socioeconomic, cultural, scientific and ethical forces that influence decision-making.
The Bard MBA in Sustainability is a hybrid, full-time degree program in New York City. Sustainability is at the core of each class taught throughout the program. Combining monthly weekend residencies in NYC with weekly online classes, the program's structure works with students who have varying career interests and schedules. Students engage with one another, faculty, and industry professionals through a long term consultancy project called NYCLab, as well as have the breadth of NYC business and financial centers at their fingertips.
Graduates of all our programs are ready to bring these assets, underpinned by a sense of social responsibility and commitment, to their future work. For more information about our programs, admissions deadlines, and financial aid, visit: www.bard.edu/gps.
Career Development Center
Attendance Info: Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this event.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.