All events for June 14, 2013
6:00 PM - Susan Marshall & Co. Open Rehearsal
7:00 PM - UpBeat on the Roof: "Swing Noire"
8:00 PM - SITI Company Performance: Café VariationsTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
All events for June 28, 2013
10:00 AM - SITI Company: Suzuki Method Theater Demonstrations
1:00 PM - Jazz Student Concert
2:00 PM - SITI Company: Viewpoints Method Theater Demonstrations
7:00 PM - SITI Student Theater Showings
7:00 PM - UpBeat on the Roof: "The McKrells with Brian Melick"
7:00 PM - SITI Student Theater ShowingsTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
Kenneth A. Freirich Business Plan Competition: First Round
Location: Tang Teaching Museum: Payne Room
Time: 2:30 PM
A first-place prize of $20,000 is at stake for 14 teams of students who are competing in the 2013 Kenneth A. Freirich Business Plan Competition, the preliminary round of which will take place Friday, Feb. 8 at 2:30 p.m. in the Payne Room of the Tang Museum. A $10,000 second prize and $5000 third prize also will be awarded. These awards are intended to act as a catalyst to help students start a new business or to assist the development of their existing business. A six-member panel of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, accountants, lawyers, and executives will select six finalists from among those presenting Friday. They then will serve as mentors, helping the students hone their plans in preparation for the finals to be held Friday, April 12. The competition was launched in 2011 by Kenneth A. Freirich, Skidmore Class of 1990, serial entrepreneur, and president of Health Monitor Network. Visiting as Skidmore's first entrepreneur-in-residence in late 2010, he challenged students to present new-business ideas, and it was their "impressive talent, creativity and effort" that inspired him to launch the full-fledged business-plan contest as a way to support student innovation.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.