There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Elevator Music 23: Yoko Ono: Listen
Location: Tang Teaching Museum
01/26/2013 - 05/19/2013
Time: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
"The only sound that exists to me is the sound of the mind." Yoko Ono, 1966
"Listen" presents a selection of music by pioneering artist, musician, and activist Yoko Ono (b. 1933). For over six decades, Ono's powerful body of work has challenged and dissolved boundaries between visual art, music, performance, poetry, and activism. At the core of Ono's art lies an exploration of and conviction in the imaginative, boundless capacity of the human mind.
Attendance Info: Tang Museum hours: Tuesday through Sunday 12pm-5pm Winter hours: Thursday 12-9pm Closed on Monday and major holidays
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.