There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Lester W. Strock Lecture "The Response of Ice Sheets to Abrupt Climate Change"
Location: Palamountain Hall: Davis Auditorium
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Jason Briner, Associate Professor, University at Buffalo
Jason P. Briner is an associate professor at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Briner earned his PhD in geology in 2003 at the University of Colorado, where his research focused on glaciers and climate change in Arctic Canada. For the past 10 years, Briner has studied arctic glacier change in Alaska, Canada, Greenland and Norway. His recent results from Greenland have led to important clues about how the Greenland Ice Sheet could be expected to respond to global warming.
Dept. of Geosciences
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.