All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Clarkson University River University Summer Program Information Session
Location: Starbuck Center: 2nd floor Conference Room 203B
Time: 4:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Michael Walsh
An Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Program in Environmental Science and Policy
June 10-28 FAQs and online application at RiverUniversity.com
This summer, immerse yourself in the Hudson River, the birthplace of the modern environmental movement, and earn six Clarkson University undergraduate credits in: • Ecology • Environmental Engineering • Water Policy
River University is for any undergraduate student with an interest in the environment. Broaden your undergraduate experience and ease your academic workload by gaining valuable science, engineering and policy credits over the summer.
Taught by internationally recognized Hudson River environmentalist John Cronin and respected Clarkson University faculty Tom Langen, Ph.D. and Shane Rogers, Ph.D. Three days of experiential learning on the Hudson River Sloop Clearwater.
Apply Now! Application deadline March 15, 2013.Sponsor:
Career Development Center
Attendance Info: Info table in Case Center 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m. same day
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.