All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
Film: "Pitch Perfect" with discussion by Julianne Jordan '91, music supervisor
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: ELM Rm 117
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Open to campus community only.
Julianne Jordan í91 has selected music for such well-known films as "The Italian Job," "The Bourne Identity," and "Red"; more recently she won a Guild of Music Supervisorsí award for her work on the film "Pitch Perfect."
On March 20 at 7 p.m. in the Zankel Music Centerís ELM, Jordan will introduce a showing of "Pitch Perfect," discuss her work as a music supervisor, and take questions from the audience.
Admission is free, but limited.
Attendance Info: Admission is free, but limited.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.