All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
State Public Interest Research Group Information Table and Information Session
Location: Starbuck Center: 2nd Fl. Conf. Room
11/02/2009 - 11/02/2009
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Emily Snyder
If youre looking for a powerful experience that helps change America for the better, consider U.S. PIRG (United States Public Interest Research Group). U.S. PIRG is a federation of state-based, nonprofit, nonpartisan organizations that work for the public interest on issues ranging from our nations energy policy to the state of our health care system to the strength of our democracy. Our professional staff focus on finding good ideas and pushing for real change, even when a powerful interest stands in the way. Weve built a 30-year track record of overcoming these obstacles to achieve real results, due in part to the fact that we hire dozens of smart, talented staff and give them plenty of responsibility from day one on the job.
Attendance Info: INFORMATION TABLE 12-1PM IN CASE CENTER, 2ND FLOOR Find our about the PIRGs Campus Organizer and Fellowship Program. Register/Sign in to CareerLink on the Career Services website and apply online. Open interview sign up online for Interviews 11/3/09 in Starbuck Center, 2nd Fl. Conf. Room 8:30am-4pm.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.