All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Living the Liberal Arts: Environmental Science Career Panel and Reception
Location: Murray-Aikins Dining Hall: 2nd Fl
03/06/2010 - 03/06/2010
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Various Alumni & Professors from the dept., Penny Loretto
Alumni panelists include:
Rebecca (Becky) DiSciacca '05 Program Coordinator & Teacher John Dorr Nature Laboratory of the Horace Mann School Lauren Mandel '05 Master of Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning candidate University of Pennsylvania John Schott '04 Associate Project Manager NYSERDA Kate Sherman '06 International Coastal Cleanup Project Coordinator Ocean Conservancy Adam Streiffer '03 Environmental Consultant Environmental Resources Management Laura Wittman '05 Program Analyst National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - Ecosystem Goal Team
Career Services & Environmental Science Dept.
Attendance Info: Find out about LIVING THE LIBERAL ARTS - Alumni, students, and faculty explore careers in Environmental Studies. Refreshments will be served.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.