All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
A Saratoga ArtsFest Event: Music & Motion
Location: Arthur Zankel Music Center: Ladd Concert Hall
Time: 8:00 PM - 9:15 PM
Speaker: Richard Danielpour
This dance and music collaboration will feature the music of composer Richard Danielpour and the choreography of both Ruben Graciani and dancer and Skidmore professor Debra Fernandez. Preludes will be played by pianist Xiayin Wang, and string quartets will be performed by the Hyperion Quartet.
Music & Motion is a testament to the composer’s belief in the power of music to sing and dance: “Some of the music will be accompanied by choreographed movement; in other instances, the movement in the music will be inherent and implied. It is inspired by the song and dance that we all witness in everyday life and it is offered, in turn, to the world in a spirit of gratitude.”Sponsor:
Skidmore College Office of the Dean of Special Programs, Department of dance and the Adirondack Trust Co.
Attendance Info: for ticket information go to www.saratogaartsfest.org
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.