All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Carlo Goldoni's "The Servant of Two Masters"
Location: Janet Kinghorn Bernhard Theater: Mainstage
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Alma Becker, Director
Translated and Adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher and Paolo Emilio Landi
Hatcher and Landi's reworking of "The Servant Of Two Masters" is a cross between traditional Italian commedia dell'arte and postmodern vaudeville. Goldoni's classic pits the madcap servant, Truffaldino, against masters, mistresses, lovers, lawyers and multiple plates of meatballs. This will certainly be a fast-moving comedy, complete with acrobatics, juggling, audience participation, and a liberal dose of adlibs.
All performances at 8pm except Sunday matinees only which are at 2pm.
Skidmore Theater Department
Attendance Info: For reservations contact the Skidmore Theater Box Office at 518-580-5439 or email us at email@example.com
Tickets: $12 for General Admission $8 for Students/Skidmore Community Members/Senior Citizens
Group rates are available for 10 or more For group sales contact Kathy Mendenhall, 518-580-5431
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.