All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
There are no daily events scheduled for today. Be sure to check out the ongoing events for today.
Alumni Back to Campus Presentation: Nate Berkoff '01-Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Location: Palamountain Hall: 202
10/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Nate Berkoff '01
Nate is a Certified Financial Planner at Morgan Stanley since 2002. He manages retirment, estate and wealth transfer solutions for clients that tend to have significant investment restrictions.
Since starting in 2003, he became a vice president in 4 years and earned the title of Wealth Advisor. He currently runs a 5 person team called The Berkoff Group and manages over $200 million dollars. He's also on the board of two not-for-profits, finance chair for the NY Young Republicans Club from 2003-2004, managed a significant portion of the marketing and financing of the organizations operations leading up to and during the convention of 2004. He's also currently on the Junior Committee for NY Cares, a not-for-profit organization that focuses on empowering and enabling individuals to perform community service here in NY.Sponsor:
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.