All events for May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 15th Annual Academic Festival
10:00 AM - Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions Information Table
5:00 PM - Burlington, VT happy hour
7:00 PM - 5/01 Boston
7:00 PM - 5/01 Chicago
7:00 PM - 5/01 New York CityTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
All events for May 17, 2013
10:00 AM - Periclean Scholar Awards Ceremony & Honors Forum Senior Recognition
12:30 PM - Senior Varsity Athlete Recognition Luncheon
2:00 PM - Phi Beta Kappa Induction Ceremony
3:30 PM - Class of 2013 Parents Fund Ceremony
4:30 PM - President's ReceptionTo view more information for these events select View all events at the bottom of the day.
Pace Law School Information Table
Location: Case Center: 2nd Floor Case Desk area
10/13/2010 - 10/13/2010
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Open to campus community only.
Speaker: Stephanie Taylor
Pace Law School transforms students into effective new lawyers who possess the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to make an immediate and positive impact on their chosen field of law.
Led by Dean Michelle S. Simon, Pace continually seeks ways to better serve its students and society. Combining rigorous required courses, intense legal exercises, real client and courtroom exposure, and a variety of opportunities to broaden their skills, Pace students graduate with a deep, comprehensive, and integrated understanding of the law and its application.
Pace Law School's curriculum reflects a philosophy that students benefit most from intense exposure to the real-world meaning of the abstract concepts they learn in the classroom. By providing students with the opportunity for deep exploration of legal processes -- from framing arguments to filing lawsuits, as advocates or as litigators -- students emerge with a complete understanding of how the law works. This depth of knowledge is critical for anyone who hopes to succeed as a lawyer in a private firm, corporation, non-profit organization, government agency, or academic setting.
- To use the calendar: click on the grey headers in the right column to see features such as search categories and event details
- To view more information about an event: click the event name in the calendar grid
- To view all events for a specific date: click the date in the calendar grid or the gray plus sign that appears when a day has more events than displayed
- To search for an event: use the search box at the top of the calendar for keywords, or click on the Categories section in the right column to search by pre-selected categories
- To view another month in the calendar: click the letter in the upper left corner, or use the white arrows next to the month name
This service is for those without a valid Skidmore College email account.