How do I clear my browser cache?
Information stored in your web browser cache files can prevent you from accessing popup menus for the CMS, or interfere in other ways with your web browsing. If you suspect that to be the case, you will want to clear out your cache files.
Clearing cache files may result in loss of passwords you have requested your browser to save.
Look under Tools for Internet Options. Under the section titled Browsing History, click the Delete button. In the window that pops up, choose to delete both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies. Close your browser, and reopen your browser. If the problem persists, you may need to restart your computer.
- Look under Tools for Clear Recent History.
- A window will appear that may look like this:
- Click the arrow next to Details to open a list of options to clear. Sometimes the window will appear with the details already open.
- Make sure Cache is checked.
- Click OK.
- Refresh the page by either clicking the refresh arrow or clicking the F5 key on your keyboard.
- If the problem persists, close and reopen your browser.
- If the problem still persists, you may need to repeat the directions and then restart your computer before opening your browser again