There are multiple ways to delete a page within the CMS.
Warning -- this is not reversible! If you delete a page, it is completely gone from the CMS system and cannot be restored.
- Navigate to the page you wish to delete.
- While at the page, click the Properties and Actions icon ().
- Select "Delete Page..." from the drop down menu.
- In the Delete Page window that appears, click the "Delete" button.
- Click the Properties and Actions icon ().
- Select "My Pages..." from the drop down menu, towards the bottom of the list.
- The My Pages window that appears contains a list of every page created by the user. Narrow the search field by changing the options in the gray criteria area, then click the Submit button.
- Click the plus sign to the left of each category to view the list of items.
- Select items to delete by clicking the checkbox to the left.
- Click the "Delete Selected Pages..." button.