How do I format the emails that my form sends me?
With your Outlook open, take the following steps:
- Select Tools from your list of options at the top left of your screen.
- Select Options from the drop down list
- Select the Preferences tab
- Locate the Email section of that tab
- Click the Email Options button
- Locate the Message Handling section of that tab
- Uncheck the box labeled "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages"
- Click okay on that window.
- Click okay to save your settings in the last window.
- Exit your Outlook, the setting should be saved.
Following these steps, you should receive form response e-mails that print one response per line. You will have to follow these steps on every Outlook that you view form responses through.