Add a Custom Script Element to the page
Customize the Custom Script Element
- Click the Click Here to insert new element link on the page where you want to add the Portfolio Slider Widget.
- Select Miscellaneous Elements from the list of categories when the Element Gallery window appears.
- Choose Custom Script from the list of items under Miscellaneous Elements.
- The page will refresh to include the link, Click here to define the Custom Script element.
- Click the Click here to define the Custom Script element link to open the Custom Script Element Window.
- Make sure the Properties tab is selected at the top of the window.
- Copy /www/customcf/facebook/wall.cfm into the textbox under the Explicit Module header.
- Click the Parameters tab at the top of the Custom Script Element window to tell the plugin which portfolio to display and other optional variables.
- Enter the variables listed below to customize your feed in the large textbox in the Parameters tab.
- pageName=[string] Facebook page name in the URL. For example, use "SkidmoreCollege" in https://www.facebook.com/SkidmoreCollege. Some pages have longer URLs like https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skidmore-Student-Academic-Services/329438727067384. In cases like that you will use "pages/Skidmore-Student-Academic-Services/329438727067384".
- setWidth=[number] Width of the widget. Default is 400.
- marginTop=[number] Spacing added to the top of the facebook widget. Default is 0.
- marginBot=[number] Spacing added at the bottom of the widget. Default is 0.
- borderColor=[hex value] Sets the color of the internal box that is powered by Facebook's code. Default is b9b5aa.
- Once your settings are made, click Finish.
- Publish your changes.