Adding a Dynamic Link List On Your Page
Check out this dynamic link list you can add to your site courtesy of ODSP. Move your mouse over each header to see a list of links below.
Adding it to your site
- Add the element to your page by clicking the Click to insert new element link.
- Select the Hyperlink Elements category in the list and choose Link bar.
- When the page refreshes, the Click here to define the Link bar element will appear. Select the text to add the links to the element.
- Add your list of links keeping in mind the following.
- The links must be set up in order.
- Header items are written as h>Title Text
- Header items don't need links added.
- The links list in the example above would look like this:
h>Summer Programs and Conferences (no link)
SITI Theater Workshop
Studio Art Program
Young Writers Institute
h>Fall and Spring Programs and Summer Evening Art Courses (nolink)
Carnegie Hall Premieres
Evening Art Courses
Greenberg Middle East Scholar-in-Residence Program
Jacob Perlow Lecture Series
Survey of Liberal Studies for Mature Learners
McCormack Visiting Artist-Scholar Residency
h>Skidmore Student Summer Housing Information (with link)
- Select the gear icon and click more at the bottom of the menu.
- Pick Custom Render Handler from the list and select Dynamic List of Links from the options in the window that appears.
- Click Next.