|CommonSpot Security Exception
|You are no longer logged in.
- You may have waited too long before submitting your changes.
- The Application Server may have been restarted.
- Your browser cookies may have been deleted or corrupted.
Submitted content has been recovered. Keep this
window open! Your changes will be lost if you close this
window before performing the following steps:
- Click the 'View Recovered Content' button below to view
your changes. You may want to copy one or more fields to the
clipboard or to another application.
- Login (use the 'login' button below).
- Return to 'author' mode by selecting the 'author' item
from the CommonSpot 'View Modes' menu (middle icon).
- Re-edit the element you were working on.
- Copy your changes from the 'Recovered Content' window
to the edit dialog(s).
- Note that this window should close when you use the 'Next'
or 'Finish' button in the edit dialog.
- Close the 'Recovered Content' window when you are done
copying your changes.