Frequently Asked Questions
How do I link to a document in my navigation?
- Click the Properties and Actions icon ()
- Select "Upload New Document"
- Select the location for the new uploaded document.
- Fill in the "Upload New Document" form.
- Click "Next"
- The next window to appear is the Custom Metadata. This window controls how the page will display in the navigation. Different templates have different forms. Be sure to check the box "include in nav" if you want this document to be included in your navigation, and enter a sort order to display.
- Click the "Finish" button.