History Colloquium Projects
SPRING 2004 HI 375D Modern European History
1. Nick Adornetto, "The So cio-Psychological Interpretation of the First World War: A Framework for Analysis or A Reflection of Contemporary Values?"
2. Oliver Eaton, "Keeping Secrets, Saving Justice: A Prologue to the Nuremberg Trial"
3. Insley Julier, "British Women as Intellectuals and Connoisseurs: Emergent Trends among 18th Century Grand Tourists"
4. Jesse Haladay "Incompetence & Massacre: The First Afghan War"
5. Darya Isham "The Changing Tide of Britain's Spies and the Waves it has Made"
6. Lauren Masterson "Balancing Feminism with Femininity: Nineteenth-Century British Feminists' Struggle to Reconcile Women's Rights with the Domestic Construction of Gender"
7. Torrey Levin-Russell "THE BAUHAUS: Ideas and Politics"
8. Ben Samuels "A Historiography: The True Motivations Behind the Construction of the Imperial German Navy"