History Colloquium Projects
SPRING 2007 HI 375
1) Andrew Bernstein - "Changing Roles in Memory: The Legacy of the Felshtin Yizker Bikher"
2) Corryn Carey - "Soviet-Afghan Relations and Afghan Women: The Need for a Revision"
3) C. Samuel Clark - "Dread Tattoo: Irish National Identity and Song Since 1798"
4) Alissa de Vogel - "Orginalism in Constitutional Interpretation As a Response to the Incorporation Debate and Substantive Due Process"
5) Matt Donohue - "Advertising, the 1950s Billboard Controversy, and the Ascent of Modern American Culture"
6) David Charles Heyman - "British and Scottish Identity in the 18th Century: A Survey of the Scottish Tabacco Trade"
7) Jessica Howland - " John of Fordun's Influence on the History of the Kingdom of Strathclyde"
8) Allison Keane - "Remembering Bloody Sunday: Mythologization and Memory in Derry's Catholic/Nationalist Community"
9) Taylor Leake - "The Intellectual Roots of the Nuclear Freeze"
10) Dan Moran - "Hadrian's Panhellenion: Roman Presence in Second-Century Greece"
11) Matthew Eric Pincus - "A Reexamination of the personal and political rivalries between Thomas Jefferson, Aaron Burr, and John Marshall, from the election of 1800 to the Burr treason trail in 1807"
12) Daniel Shapiro - "Revolutionary Rhetoric: The Roles of Richard Price and Edmund Burk in British Radicalism During the French Revolution"
13) Benjamin Stickney - "The Challenges of Counterinsurgency Warfare and the US Army's Institutional Response to the Vietnam War"
14) Daniel M. Walfield - " Models for World History: Modern Europe as a Product of Global History"
15) Joshua Wasserman - " The Harlem Renaissance Five: A New Approach to Understanding the Harlem Renaissance"
16) Amanda Weintraub - " Misconception and Colonial Friends: Redefining Quaker Testimonies"
17) Rebecca Ziino - "The Nation Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.: The History of Women and in the Church and Their Changing Historical Agency"
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS
Skidmore College · 815 North Broadway · Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
© 2006 Skidmore College