New to Skidmore?
Learn How to Get Started with IT
• Faculty & Staff Who do I contact for additional help?
The Skidmore College IT Department maintains a computer help desk on the first floor of Scribner library to help you resolve many different issues.
Two professionals are on-hand during normal business hours to handle your issues by phone, help ticket, email, and walk-in. Student assistants are also on hand during library hours for walk-up support.
One of the benefits of working through the help desk is that we know who among our peers is available and we know each technician’s strengths. We essentially work as expeditors in getting your issue in front of the right person for an efficient resolution. Contacting the Help Desk
• Help Line: (518) 580-5900
• Email: email@example.com
• Help Ticket Login: https://www2.skidmore.edu/it/auth/Login.cfm
• Walk-up: Come into Scribner Library and bear right past the reference desk. You will see a large white sign that hangs from the ceiling and says “Computer Help Desk.” We are near the glass enclosed spiral stairs.
• Hours: The office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays except lunch from noon to 1:00. The walk-up, student staffed desk is open most hours that the library is open.