Revised Fall 2011
- Practice rooms are for the use of students enrolled in private lessons, class study, or chamber music.
- Practice rooms Z-310 and Z-312 are locked and reserved for piano students only.
- No food, drink or smoking is permitted in these rooms at any time.
- If a student leaves a practice room for more than 15 minutes, the room is forfeited if another student wishes to use the room.
- Personal instruments, books, or other personal belongings must be removed when the student is finished practicing.