Resources and Links
We strive to offer an eclectic and growing collection of interesting neuroscience web sites. We welcome suggestions for listing!! Please contact Carol Lloyd.
|Organizations, Societies, Agencies|
- Society For Neuroscience (http://www.sfn.org/)
To become a student member in the society (www.sfn.org/joinnow)
- N.E.U.R.O.N. (http://www.albany.edu/neuron/)
- FUN (Faculty For Undergraduate Neuroscience) (http://undergraduateneuroscience.org/)
- NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) (http://www.nimh.nih.gov/)
- Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology (http://www.sbne.org/)
- PKAL (http://www.pkal.org/)
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Neuroscihttp://neuro.med.cornell.edu/ence (Biosciences) (http://neuro.med.cornell.edu/)
|On-line brain anatomy sites|
- Harvard Med. Whole Brain On-Line Atlas
- Comparative Brain Collections (http://brainmuseum.org/)
|Various assorted other sites|
- Huntington's & hereditary diseases in general.
- Nature Neuroscience - subscribe to partial access on-line to a leading neuroscience research journal.
- fMRI - 3D functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging site.
- BrainWeb: Simulated Brain Database - shows normal brain MRI's & MRI's from patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Skidmore College Microscopy Imaging Center (SMIC) - The new microscopy center here at Skidmore.
- Neuroscience Gateway - free, online resource that reviews the latest research and techniques in neuroscience and genomics