Exchange Student Information
Congratulations! We are looking forward to meeting you! On this page you will find all the forms and information necessary to finalize your enrollment here at Skidmore College. We recommend that you use this page as a checklist to ensure that you complete every requirements.
- Background Information (PDF 64kb): Complete and return our Background Information form to help us get to know you and prepare for your arrival (by April 15).
- Housing Questionnaire: You will receive an email from Residential Life in early to mid April. At that point you will complete the Housing Questionnaire and Emergency information form.
- Course Preference Form (PDF 74kb): select courses for the upcoming semester on the attached form. Use the Skidmore College Master Schedule to find class meeting times and the College Catalog to read course descriptions. Provide some alternative course selections in case sections close for your first choice(s) (by March 29).
- Transcript Request Form (PDF 24kb): Complete and return the attached Transcript Request form (by April 15).
- Parent/Guardian Information & Release Form (PDF 28kb): Every student must complete and submit this form (by April 15).
- Housing assignments may not be announced until a few weeks before the start of the semester (August for fall semester / January for spring semester). All housing assignment notifications will be emailed to your Skidmore email account. If you are wondering what to bring to campus, check out the Office of Residential Life Web site for a suggested packing list (and other useful information on residential life at Skidmore).
- Orientation Schedule: TBA for fall 2013.
- Campus Arrival Form (PDF 45kb): Once you have made arrangements to come to Skidmore College for the start of the semester please complete this form and return it to Eliza Camire, NSE Coordinator, in Off-Campus Study & Exchanges, Skidmore College, 815 North Broadway, Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866. Fax: +1-518-580-5359 (by August 1).
All forms should be returned by the indicated deadline to Eliza Camire, NSE Coordinator, in Off-Campus Study & Exchanges (OCSE) at Skidmore College, 815 North Broadway, Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866. Fax +1-518-580-5359.
At anytime, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. You can call our office at +1-518-580-5355 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS
Skidmore College · 815 North Broadway · Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
© 2006 Skidmore College