+1 (518) 580-5355
+1 (518) 580-5359
Off-Campus Study & Exchanges
815 North Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
OFFICE LOCATION & HOURS
Starbuck Center, 202
Monday - Friday,
8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon,
1:00 - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday,
1:00 - 4:00 PM
Policies and Procedures
- Visit OCSE. Use the Off-Campus Study & Exchanges (OCSE) resource library, Web site, and staff to familiarize yourself with the off-campus study options available to you and to assist you in selecting the appropriate off-campus study program.
- Declare your major. All students planning to study off campus are required to declare their major before applying.
- Select your off-campus program.
- Complete the appropriate application: International or Domestic Approved Program application, Skidmore program application, or the National Student Exchange application.
Domestic Approved Programs Deadlines:
- Submit your program provider application materials: You can submit your program’s application directly to the program provider only once your Skidmore Approved Program Application has been approved by the Committee on Academic Standing. You are responsible for collecting and mailing all materials to the program provider.
International and Domestic Approved Programs:
- Financial Aid – Meet with a Financial Aid representative to discuss the financial aid implications of studying off campus. Skidmore aid may be applied to any semester or academic year Skidmore Program, Approved program or the National Student Exchange Program. Be sure to learn the financial logistics involved.
- Residential Life - Complete a Skidmore Return Housing Preference Form and return it to the Residential Life Office. You must complete this form even if you plan to live off campus upon returning to Skidmore.