+1 (518) 580-5355
+1 (518) 580-5359
Off-Campus Study & Exchanges
815 North Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
OFFICE LOCATION & HOURS
Starbuck Center, 202
Monday - Friday,
8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon,
1:00 - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday,
1:00 - 4:00 PM
Paris Fall Seminar
Program CostsParticipants on Paris Fall Seminar program are charged a program fee comparable to staying on campus for a semester or year. In addition to the program fee, we suggest students budget an extra $2,000 to $3,000 for personal expenses.
The program fee covers:
- Tuition, up to 18 credits per semester
Housing with an English-speaking French host family
- Meals (7 breakfasts and 4 dinners per week with your host family)
- Weekly meal stipend
- Transportation/commuting costs within Paris
- All program-sponsored excursions and activities in Paris and its surroundings
- International health insurance
- Orientations at Skidmore and in France
- Administrative services of the Skidmore staff in Saratoga Springs and in Paris
- Access to Center computers and internet
- Passport and visa costs
- Round-trip airfare from to Paris
- Housing and meals before or after official program dates
- Books and supplies
- Personal expenses, including but not limited to cell phone, home internet access, printing and photocopying charges.
Please contact OCSE with any questions.
Skidmore College students participating in this program are eligible to use some or all of their financial aid toward the costs of a Skidmore program. You are urged to meet with a Financial Aid representative to understand the implications based on your chosen program. This consultation should take place as soon as possible to assist you in the program selection process.